Marketers use multiple media to market their brand in order to maximize visibility to their audiences. All brands, big, medium or small aspire to make a mark and consolidate their own unique place.
This in turn, empowers MDMs (Marketing Decision Makers) with big marketing budgets to utilize almost every medium available to them. But does it really make sense to scatter big budgets over multiple marketing channels?
For most part, consumers are very clear that email marketing, social media contests, YouTube ads and Facebook ads can only do so much in engaging them.
The real connect lies in experiences. Going the extra mile where the audiences can immerse themselves in the experience. Where they can touch, feel and experience the impression a brand is trying to make on them. Curating tailor-made experiences that audiences want to be a part of and as a result understanding their likes and dislikes.
Let’s delve deeper into understanding why experiences are the finest marketing medium out there today:
- Experiential marketing makes lasting impact in the mind of the consumer. Giving the consumer an interactive experience that they can be a part of leaves them with a vivid memory to take home.
- Hands-on experiences give a better and deeper understanding of the product a brand is offering.
- It helps better analyze consumer behavior. Their tastes, preferences, likes and dislikes and the trend of their purchasing behavior in general helps brands collect insightful data that they can use to influence their decisions.
- Unique experiences also garner a lot of positive publicity. Stand out brand experiences create a lot of curiosity in many people. Which in turn attracts attention from influencers and media alike, leading to a wider audience reach.
- It involves automatic social media exposure. Brands don’t need to allocate a sizable chunk of their marketing budgets on social media promotions as the consumers who attend their experiences automatically talk and share their participation in the activity.
Experiential marketing has changed the landscape of marketing, giving multiple brands an avenue to make a prominent presence in such a competitive arena where consumer thoughts and preferences change by the minute. Experiential marketing is one of the most sought-after ways to promote a brand and must be a tool any and every brand uses to promote their offering currently.
Check out Quivr while you’re at it!
A cloud based SaaS platform that enables MDMs to manage their experiential marketing activities from anywhere in the world with a few clicks on their laptop. Be it building customized data collection forms, getting real-time updates on the go, secure file sharing formats, approved files from an authenticated source, detailed audits or simply tracking activity progress from multiple touch points from a single point of action. Quivr is your go to tool!
Quivr redefines simplicity!